Estimated reading time: 80 minutes
Length: 60 pages
What's inside the guide?
- Step-by-step instructions for crafting the perfect job posting
- Tips on how to weed out applicants early on
- An in-depth podcast interview with Bobby Brenman of LinkedIn on recruitment best practices
- 5 interview questions to ask your candidates
- How to choose between two strong candidates
- The biggest trends in recruitment for 2019
"The word 'recruitment' can be a scary one. After all, it carries a lot of weight and responsibility for the Human Resources department: hiring the right people is essential to the overall function, success, and well-being of a business. The selection process is a complex one and there are different approaches you can take to maximize effectiveness..."