Estimated reading time: 90 minutes
Length: 57 pages
What's inside the guide?
- Why remote working is gaining momentum in 2019 (and beyond)
- How companies can effectively adopt remote working
- Key tips for building and managing successful remote teams
- 4 tips and tools to equip your remote employees for success
- Tips for employees and teams to adopt remote employment
"In today’s digital age, the typical workplace is being redefined. With the emergence of ever-evolving technology and a new generation of employees beginning to influence the job market, remote employment is on the rise ... Many companies hire fully remote employees and teams because it offers some big benefits. But it also presents new challenges when it comes to building and maintaining strong teams."