Estimated reading time: 80 minutes
Length: 60 pages
What's inside the guide?
- Step-by-step instructions for planning your company retreat
- Tips and tricks we’ve learned from over a decade of planning retreats
- Strategies for creating and balancing your retreat agenda
- Colleague Connections: a free team building icebreaker for your retreat
- 25 recommended destinations in North America for company retreats
- Practical steps you can take afterwards to follow-up on your retreat
"A company retreat can motivate employees, engage staff, address organizational problems, and help you set goals for the year ahead. It can be a breath of fresh air for you and your colleagues. It can give everyone the opportunity to get away from their usual work spaces, come together as a group, and strategize about big-picture challenges and opportunities…"